Monday, January 24, 2022

DAILY PROPHETIC ARROWS OF POWER TO ESTABLISH YOUR GREATNESS | 25th JANUARY 2022

 


CONFESSION: Numbers 23:1-20   

1.  My Father,in the name of Jesus the anointed one, let every evil altar raised by enemies pretending to be friends, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

2. My Father,in the name of Jesus the anointed one, whatever has been buried in my father or mothers house that is bringing setbacks and disappointments to me and my family, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus. 

3. Evil altars of my father’s house, catch fire now? Return back now by fire. I am free today. 

4. Evil personalities among my trusted friends going to various altars because of me,  they shall embark on a journey of no return, in the name of Jesus. By the blood of sprinkling, the voice of vengeance of "Abel" speak against you. 

5. My Father,in the name of Jesus the Christ let every child of darkness from my father’s house and mother’s house setting fire to my glory at any location, receive instant arrows of destruction in the name of Jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONGS DEVOTED TO YOU ON THIS CHRISTMAS MORNING.

  SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONGS DEVOTED TO YOU ON THIS CHRISTMAS MORNING.  May all the joy associated with this season find expression in your lif...