Tuesday, January 25, 2022

DAILY PROPHETIC ARROWS OF POWER TO ESTABLISH YOUR GREATNESS | 26th JANUARY 2022


Prayers Against Evil Altars 2 Kings 1:9-10, 

”Then the king sent unto him a captain of fifty with his fifty. And he went up to him: and, behold, he sat on the top of an hill. And he spake unto him, Thou man of God, the king hath said, Come down. And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. 

And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty.” 

Gideon destroys Evil Altars of Baal in Judges 6:28-32 (ESV)   

Evil altars truly exist but there is an altar that is consuming in nature. It is a consuming fire. A stone that cannot be challenged. An unstoppable force. This is the name of Jesus. No evil altar on earth, in the heavenly places or underneath the earth can challenge its authority. 

Pray these prayers in the name of Jesus and with the authoity of faith and see all evil altar disolve instantly. This is your day!

CONFESSION: Psalm 56:9 

1. I release myself from the bondage of any form of evil family altars, in the name of Jesus. 

2. I release myself from the bondage of any evil household altars, in the name of Jesus. 

3. I release myself from evil altars of the night and day, in the name of Jesus. 

4. I release myself from the evil altars of the tree, in the name of Jesus. 

5. I release myself from the oppression of witchcraft altars, in the name of Jesus. 

6. I release myself from every aggressive polygamous family evil altars, in Jesus name 

7. I release myself from every evil altar of shame hanging around my life and destiny, in the name of Jesus. 

8. I release myself from every evil altar of rising and falling, in the name of Jesus. 

9. I cancel every operation of evil altars over my business, career, marriage, ministry in the name of Jesus. 

10. I set ablaze every evil altar programmed in the air, sea or land against me, in the name of Jesus.

Whatever evil altar is messing up any area of your life comes under instand judgment now!

Isaiah 54:15-17

King James Version

15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONGS DEVOTED TO YOU ON THIS CHRISTMAS MORNING.

  SPECIAL CHRISTMAS SONGS DEVOTED TO YOU ON THIS CHRISTMAS MORNING.  May all the joy associated with this season find expression in your lif...